Friday, January 13, 2023

New Prints at Gallery 5830' in Downtown Truckee

It was a very busy holiday season at Gallery 5830' in Downtown Truckee, California. And lately, I have been busy creating more prints, canvasses, and ordering more metal prints (My studio is not set up to print on metal). It's been great, new work is up on the walls at the gallery, so I thought I'd share a few photos.

Part of my canvas print process is coating the prints with a UV and water resistant glossy coating. I can also produce non-coated glossy prints, but they get damaged easily at galleries and by moving them around a lot so I have found that a nice protective coating is best.

20230107_115824.jpg

You can see both of the prints above on the wall at the gallery now, along with many other new pieces. Nice and full again, ready to view, enjoy, and hopefully buy...

20230112_155758.jpg

20230112_155709-2.jpg

If you ever find yourself in Truckee, please feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to meet up with you at the gallery. There have been lots of little events and exhibit openings there lately. This current exhibit below is by Ryno of www.rynoart.com They are digitally manipulated photos, something I'm not always a fan of, but these all look great! It's a fun look when done well and printed up large.

20230107_183401.jpg

Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a great weekend. Cheers!

Scott Thompson
Scott Shots Photography
www.ScottShotsPhoto.com

headshotwlogo.jpg