Thursday, April 4, 2024

New Reno Area Online Gallery Added

Gotta love Springtime!

Yesterday, I was able to get down to Reno, Nevada and after running a couple errands, I headed to Downtown Reno with the camera. The trees are blossoming down there right now, and everything is looking incredible, everywhere you look. Shooting the Reno Arches with blossoms in the foreground has been on my to-do list for many many years. However, the blossoms don't last very long at all, and I always seem to miss the peak of the show. Not this year! My timing worked out perfectly, and I was able to get these two "keeper" shots.

_Q1A9636.jpg

Both of these were shot handheld with the Canon 5DS R and a 24-105mm lens. The cameras's ISO was 200, and the shutter speed was 1/200 of a second. The aperture varied. The top photo is the main arch on the main strip in Downtown Reno. The bottom photo is of the smaller, older arch a couple of blocks away.

_Q1A9788.jpg



These photos are already up on my new website, available as large or small prints, canvas prints, prints on metal, framed prints, tote bags, phone cases, greeting cards, and more! I'm very happy with my new website as I've already received some very large print orders! Today, I added a whole new category of Reno area images to the site, if you're curious, you can check it out here: Reno Area Gallery

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 11.49.17 AM.jpg

Thanks for looking and I hope you all are having a great day!

Scott Thompson
Scott Shots Photography
www.TruckeeTahoePhotos.com

headshotwlogo.jpg