Thursday, November 17, 2022

Recent Commercial Photography Shoot

Between commercial photography shoots, real estate photography shoots, filling prints orders, and having family in town. I have been busy lately... Not a lot of new pretty landscape photography to share. But I thought I'd share some photos I recently shot for a client who builds big buildings in the Sacramento and San Francisco Bay area. These are images that they will use on their website and in their marketing efforts.

I shoot for the company about once a year, this time I had seven big projects to shoot in two days. It's a lot of work, but I always end up with a lot of "keeper" photos for them. Here's a few:

_Q1A5508.jpg

_Q1A5068.jpg

_Q1A5331.jpg

_Q1A5117.jpg

_Q1A5276.jpg

_Q1A5313.jpg

_Q1A5080.jpg

Does anybody recognize that building in the distance? I'll give a hint, this one was in Sacramento, California.

_Q1A5229.jpg

_Q1A5525.jpg

Alright... I had to stop shooting in this room and just enjoy the moment for a minute. These television-like panels were displaying animated art and they were all synchronized together. I loved it!!! If I wasn't on the job, I would have grabbed a drink and just chilled in this room for an hour, enjoying the creativity.

_Q1A5528.jpg

Thanks for looking. If you're curious and you want to see more photos from the job, here's a Slide Show.

Hopefully I'll have time to get out for some landscape photos soon. We have a bit of snow on the ground now, but not too much. It's a great time of year for hiking with the camera. Another storm or two and it becomes more difficult.

Cheers!

Scott Thompson
Scott Shots Photography
www.ScottShotsPhoto.com

headshotwlogo.jpg