Monday, November 21, 2022

New Abstract Photo, And A Walk With Quill Dog

I got out with Quill dog yesterday for a nice walk at nearby Prosser Reservoir. Of course I brought the camera as well...

It was a pretty mellow walk, a few cell phone photos were taken but not much with the good camera. But then, I noticed a small abstract scene that inspired me to do the the incredibly hard work of getting the camera out of the backpack. I fired off a few shots at the scene that looked somewhat similar to a mountain range with clouds above it, but a very abstract version. I was happy enough with it to work on the image and post it. What do you think?

_Q1A7043.jpg

Shot handheld with the Canon 5DS R and a 24-105mm lens, set at 55mm. The ISO was 200, the shutter speed was 1/200, and the aperture was f/4.5. No lens filters were used.

Here's a wide angle version of the scene, with Quill included:

20221120_132517.jpg

He was pretty happy out there. The perfect kind of snow for running fast on, and relaxing on.

20221120_131824.jpg

Score!!!! I've been wanting small forceps for my backpacking fishing set-up. I found these along the shoreline. Collected some fishing line to throw away, and I was rewarded with the find. Thank you Karma!

20221120_134410.jpg

It's looking beautiful out there and I'm glad I've finally been having some time to enjoy it.

20221120_134943.jpg

Thanks for looking. I hope you all had a great weekend too!

Scott Thompson
Scott Shots Photography
www.ScottShotsPhoto.com

headshotwlogo.jpg