Wednesday, March 13, 2024

New Website Announcement!

I'm super excited about this... I officially launched my new website today!!!! www.TruckeeTahoePhotos.com

It has been a lot of work, and I'll probably still work on the website more as I fine tune things. But it is live! It is functioning! And the shopping cart works! A test order has been delivered to my mother, who ordered a jigsaw puzzle a few days ago. The puzzle was delivered today, everything went smooth! The puzzle was delivered to Los Angeles, but prints can be delivered anywhere in the world!

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 5.01.27 PM.jpg

Above is a screenshot of the website. Everything seems to be working great on my end, but if you visit it and notice any bugs or glitches, please do let me know.

And below is a little video I put together for the announcement. I've been sharing this video on all my social medias today.

I hope to be adding more images to the website and most of the new images that I capture and share here will eventually be added to the website.

Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a great day!

Scott Thompson
Scott Shots Photography
www.ScottShotsPhoto.com

headshotwlogo.jpg