Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Kings Beach, Lake Tahoe Sunset

The sunsets and sunrises have been incredible up here in the Tahoe area lately!

I had a busy day with the camera yesterday. After I shot two real estate photo jobs, I ended up getting dinner at my favorite little Mexican food stands. Their Chimichangas are incredible! After I got my order, I drove across the street to Kings Beach, where there were plenty of unused picnic tables. The clouds were looking like they might make for a nice sunset so I hung out at the beach for an hour and waited.

20231023_170353.jpg


I'm glad I waited! The sunset was a real stunner. The oranges and reds were intense, and it was one of those sunset where the color stuck around a looong time.

_Q1A0117b.jpg


These were both shot with the Canon 5DS R and a 16-35mm lens. No lens filters were used, however, two flash units were used in order to light up those trees and get those fall colors to pop.

_Q1A0139.jpg


Happy photographer, once again. I have been getting a lot of new photos for my website lately, which yes, makes me smile!

20231023_181600(0).jpg

Thank you for looking and I hope you all had a great day too!

Scott Thompson
Scott Shots Photography
www.ScottShotsPhoto.com

headshotwlogo.jpg