Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Scott Shots Photo NFTs Now Available!

 I've been busy lately, shooting lots of new photos, printing prints, and now minting NFTs! I have photo NFTs now available on three different sites. OpenSea, Rarible, and Lensy. I had created some NFTs a while ago but a recent sale motivated me to create more. 

Some of these NFTs are static images, some have motion added to the photo. They can all be downloaded as high resolution images after purchasing and they can be displayed on computer monitors, televisions, tablets, or phones. 

Here are screenshots and links to the websites where the NFTs are available:


OpenSea NFTs Link




Rarible NFTs Link




If you have any questions about the NFT photos available, please feel free to email me at info@scottshotsphoto.com. 

Also, many new photos have been added to my website recently. They are all available as limited edition large fine art prints. Here is a link to my Recent Work Gallery on my website.

Thank you for looking!

-Scott Thompson