Thursday, July 2, 2015

Art Obsessions Exhibit July 10 - 12

Please come on out to Art Obsessions in Downtown Truckee, California July 10th - 12th, 2015. I'll be the featured artist there and I'll be exhibiting many large Tahoe area prints, printed by me personally. The exhibit reception is Saturday July 11th, 4-8pm. See you there!



Update:

Check out this awesome promo video SBS Media House produced of me at work on Lake Tahoe:




Wow! Just wow...Incredible job SBS Media House! Thank you, to you and Art Obsessions, Art Gallery in Truckee, CA for putting this together!Please stop by Art Obsessions this Friday, Saturday or Sunday and check out my big photo exhibit. Saturday July 11th 4-8 pm will be the exhibit reception but I will be at the gallery all three days. Come enjoy the art and good times!
Posted by Scott Shots Photography on Thursday, July 9, 2015