Saturday, March 5, 2011

San Francisco online photo gallery added.

"Golden Gate Bridge 2" - Photograph of San Francisco's famous Golden Gate Bridge.

Recently I started exhibiting and selling my work at Fancy That in the San Francisco Bay Area and this has caused me to travel there a bit. I have also had a bit of free time while down there so I was able to get some photos shot. The images have now been added to a gallery on the www.ScottShotsPhoto.com site. 

I remember traveling over the Golden Gate Bridge a couple times as a kid and I remember being fascinated by how long of a drive it was. Now, as an adult, I'm fascinated my what a cool and beautiful design it has. I was able to get a few photos of the Golden Gate Bridge but, big surprise, it was a bit overcast. The location above is only a few minutes away from Fancy That so I'm sure I'll be back for more...

I was also able to drive around a bit and just explore areas I've never been. Thanks to my Motorola Droid GPS, I was never really lost! I found a cool area in Sausalito where I could see the city of San Francisco in the distance. The photo of the seagull below was from this area. 

"Seagull and San Francisco 1" This seagull was photographed in Sausalito, San Francisco can be seen in the distance.

Please enjoy this slide show below of other San Francisco area photos (and check back as I'm sure I'll be adding more) If you have any questions or comments about my photos, please use the comment section below. News flash: you can now log into the comments section from Twitter and add a link to your website when commenting thanks to IntenseDebate and CommentLuv



The above photographs are available as fine art prints, gift items, and as stock photography.