Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Scott Shots Photography now exhibiting at Fancy That in Marin, CA.

"Beauty at the Bottom: Red Wine 2" - on exhibit at Fancy That.
It's official. Yesterday I drove to San Francisco and dropped off a bunch of my Scott Shots Photography prints to exhibit and sell at Fancy That in Marin. They are "The Place in Marin for Arts, Gifts and Accessories" and are located at The Market Place at Tamal Vista in Corte Madera.

I'm excited to have another location carrying my work, and I'm especially excited to now have a Bay area presence. People have been telling me for years that I need to be selling my "Beauty at the Bottom" photos in the Bay area and that is exactly what they are exhibiting. There are also a few of my Tahoe area landscape photos available. Fancy That is carrying mostly 8"x10"s but a couple framed 16"x20"s are on exhibit and for sale as well. Fancy That will also take orders of any size prints that are printed by me, from 8"X10" to 30"x40". They will be selling the prints for the same price that I do on my website but you don't have to pay shipping and you get to see the prints in person before you buy.

We are planning on having an exhibit opening party on April 7th from 5:30 pm - 7pm. I'll of course be there to celebrate and answer any questions about my photography. Hope to see you there...

If you stop by Fancy That to check out my work, please let them know I sent you. Thank You!

Event page on Facebook for more info - CLICK HERE.

-Scott Thompson


(Update: Scott Shots Photography is no longer exhibiting at Fancy That.)

2 comments:

hitecrednek said...

Congrats! I hope it goes very well for you.

Scott Thompson said...

Thank you hitecrednek!

Post a Comment